Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog #13, Is Spandex a Statement?

All around the world spandex is becoming a major fashion trend.  Spandex is being worn for comfort as well as for beauty and for sports too.  This fabric can be seen as a way for women to express themselves and their opinions.  Women can use spandex to show off their confidence in themselves.  A controversy does surround this subject though; people feel that this type of clothing is inappropriate to wear.  I feel that it should not be seen in this way.  As long as women do not abuse their privilege and dress like a "sex god" they should be allowed to express themselves.  Spandex allows women to show how confident that they are in themselves and to be proud of who and what they are.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, but too some extent spandex can be inappropriate. If women wear them too short out in public it becomes distracting and not very modest. People get the wrong impression. I think spandex can be worn to work out in or if they are a little big longer.

    ReplyDelete