Thursday, February 24, 2011
Blog 5: Women to Men - Why are they treated differently?
Why are women and men treated differently? Sexism is a huge part of society today. It a woman kisses multiple guys or anything similar to this or even just one, they are referred to as a "whore" or a "slut." But when a guy does this, they are looked at as heroes and receive a pat on the back. Why is this acceptable in our society? Women and men should be treated equally and our actions should be looked at on the same level. I am not saying that what either gender is doing is right, I just believe that if they are doing the same thing than they should be judged the same way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thinks it's because men have created this idea that is a female is seen or heard of doing anything scandalous she is bashed by everyone. It's pretty much another way to keep women less in power.
ReplyDelete